15 Feb LITTLE BIRD London Dry Gin
- Little Bird, London Dry Gin (Small Batch)
- A full-bodied, smooth style at 41.6% proof
The Company History:
- Little Bird is a family owned company and was established in 2013.
- We make a (very) small batch, London Dry gin that is lovingly distilled in South London.
- A unique combination of aromatic botanicals: pink-grapefruit, sweet orange peel and Ivory Coast ginger, plus 7 more contribute to our very smooth, citrusy taste*.
- Little Bird is 41.6% poof making us the perfect cocktail strength gin i.e. you can taste Little Bird’s unique style shining though when used in cocktails. We reinvigorate classic cocktails with a stunning contemporary twist.
Our style of gin is London Dry, which means:
- Little Bird contains no artificial ingredients, flavourings or colourings.
- It is called London DRY as there is no sugar added to this style of gin. As there is no added sugar, our gin is not sweet or syrupy. Little Bird is a clean, clear spirit that showcases the botanicals used in the distillation process*.
- The use of the word ‘London’ doesn’t imply geographical location. London Dry gins can be made anywhere in the world. However, Little Bird is London born and bred!
- Unlike other gins you can drink Little Bird on it’s own: we’re so refreshing and smooth – all you need to do is pour over ice for the perfect sipping gin.
- Little Bird is distilled to our own recipe, bottled and labelled in the leafy streets of South London, between Clapham North and Peckham Rye.
- We work with an eighth generation Master Distiller from a distilling dynasty that stretches back to the 17th century.
- The illustration on the label is the gorgeous ‘Miss Ginger’ – a seductive redhead inspired by the work of 1940s pin-up artist Alberto Vargas.
- A slice of pink grapefruit.
- Little Bird’s seductive pink-grapefruit nose is matched perfectly by fresh juniper and dazzling citrus on the first sip. A lively tang on the tongue, gives way to luscious, velvety orange peel with a subtle underlying sweetness and a zesty ginger finish.
- We work with independent and artisan shops and eclectic and fun restaurants and bars. We choose to stay focused on quality; working with the right people who can relay our story of a small batch gin that is lovingly distilled in London.